Hello all! Ever get a hankering for something sweet but don’t want to sacrifice a healthy diet? You are in luck! Today I am going to share with you one of my favorite recipes for a smoothie I like to call “BerryLicious”. This smoothie is not only satisfyingly delectable, but healthy too!
The Health Benefits:
- Protein: Helps you feel full and satisfied with the nutrients to help rebuild muscle.
- Antioxidants: Promotes good health by helping fight disease and keeps your cells strong.
- Potassium: Increases blood flow and boosts metabolism.
- Fiber: Helps control weight and keeps you feeling full.
- Vitamin E: Enhances your skin tone and is a natural antioxidant.
- Vitamin C: Strengthens your immune system.
- 1/3 banana (potassium)
- 1/4 avocado (helps absorb nutrients)
- 1/2 cup oat milk (fiber and vitamin E)
- 1 cup cherries (antioxidants)
- 1/4c strawberries (vitamin C)
- 1/2-3/4c blueberries (antioxidants and anti-inflammatory)
- 1 scoop Green Wheat Grass (contains vitamins and nutrients like calcium, iron and potassium)
Sit back, relax and enjoy the health benefits of this delicious smoothie that will help you get through your day!
I know I will!
For more recipes, ingredients check out my Official Website!